About Laminex Australia
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day making products so that all Australians can create beautiful and practical spaces.
About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity to invite a new member to our team! As the Banking and Receivables Officer you will be based in Doncaster. You will be responsible for the provision of financial and administrative services such as:
- Banking Reconciliations – customer accounts, credit card payments and bank statements etc.
- Daily allocation and receipting of payments
- Updating of records on our operating system
- Investigations and dispute resolution
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records
- Monitor manager account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregulates
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Processing bank statements
- Other banking related tasks
- Facilitate staff shortages, knowledge and skill transference within the broader team
- Ad hoc tasks
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years accounts receivables/credit experience (receipting, bank reconciliation etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proficient Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to customers
- Be committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience
- Have the ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
- Be willing to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
About the Rewards
In addition to global career development pathways you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependants
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
About The Opportunity
The value of a company is determined by the quality of its employees. That’s why we are so focused on making this a great place to work. This means ensuring our people go home safe every day in an environment that recognises, fosters and rewards both high performance and high engagement.
Come and build your career with us.