Due to an internal move we require a Bid Manager for Fletcher Construction Infrastructure reporting to the New Business Manager, you will:
• Acquire thorough understanding of clients requirements, ensuring bid documentation is accurate and properly reviewed.
• Develop and deliver bid winning strategy through all phases of the bid process (prequalification, tender, negotiation and contract award).
• Champion a culture of collaboration with partners, client and other key stakeholders.
• Engage and lead a high performing bid team by identifying key roles and capabilities.
• BE Civil or equivalent, preferably CP Eng.
• Proven track record of leading successful bids of multi $100M+ infrastructure projects.
• Competent leader, capable of working autonomously and collaboratively, building and maintaining relationships to achieve business outcomes.
• Consistent involvement at a senior level within large bid teams and have significant Customer facing experience for major infrastructure bids.
• Commercial risk – a good understanding of the risk profiles with various procurement models including M&V, D&C, ECI, Alliances, EPC and PFI / PPPs and the treatment of risks to minimise commercial exposure to an acceptable level.
• Display a commitment to zero harm culture.
• Access to training & development opportunities across Fletcher Building.
• Work for one of New Zealand’s most well-known and respected brands!
• Enjoy the benefits that come with being a part of the Fletcher Group.
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. We’re helping build a better New Zealand by enhancing and extending the transport infrastructure, remediating the environment and improving the full range of utilities including energy and the three waters. We currently have four projects under construction, that once complete will be iconic pieces of New Zealand’s built environment.
To apply for this role or to see the full range of opportunities available at Fletcher Building, visit fbcareers.com and quote reference FCC/10032115. To learn more about our company go to fletcherconstruction.co.nz.