With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. We are part of the Fletcher Building group, a multinational organisation with a diverse workforce of 19,000, operating in 25 businesses in more than 45 countries, manufacturing and distributing world-leading building and construction products.
About the Opportunity
We look forward to you becoming a key member of the Tradelink team in Bega. In this role you will have the opportunity to both draw on your existing experience as well as learn new skills in the plumbing and building services industry.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your duties and responsibilities will be varied and include:
- Servicing Customers at the Trade Counter
- Preparing and packing customer orders
- Stock replenishment and merchandising
- Assisting with stock takes and cycle counts
- Deliver items to customers in a ute
We are looking to engage candidates who are energetic, optimistic and available to assist the branch in a casual/ on call capacity. Tradelink branches are busy and dynamic and offer candidates a safe and progressive working environment.
Candidates with the following skills and experience will be considered first:
- Prior experience in a customer service or warehousing role
- A current driver’s license is mandatory (ability to drive a manual is an advantage)
- A current forklift license is an advantage but not essential
- Experience working as part of team
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Ability to work effectively in a safety focused environment
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways