- Part of Fletcher Building - parent company to Laminex, Iplex, Tradelink, Oliveri and more!
- Leading Australian steel building products manufacturer
- Genuine leadership role with autonomy & the opportunity to develop your team
- Employee Education Fund – generous funding for further study/courses/education
Stramit is part of the Fletcher Building Group and is a major Australian manufacturer of roll-formed steel building products including roof and wall cladding, guttering, fascia, purlins, flooring and structural formwork.
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager to take the lead in Adelaide. As Branch Manager you will be responsible for the management of the sales and operational resources and activities in Adelaide, Mount Gambier and Port Lincoln, and the development of market strategies to meet the requirements of Safety, Customer Service and Business Plan objectives. You will lead a team of Sales, Customer Service and Production team members to achieve great results and deliver on our promise to customers!
- Several years of demonstrated people leadership skills, ideally with exposure to leading both sales and operations teams
- The ability to develop and implement robust processes and procedures (experience with 5S & Lean Manufacturing techniques will be highly regarded)
- Experience leading sales, business development or similar teams (ideally within B2B sales environment)
- Experience within manufacturing, building, or related product industries
About the rewards
- Career opportunities within a global business with operations spanning Europe, Asia, The Americas, Australasia and the South Pacific
- Generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more
- An award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund - a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- Excellence awards recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.