With a network of more than 230+ branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building family and is proudly one of Australia’s biggest names in the plumbing industries.
Our organisation has a global footprint and supports communities made up of people who all have the opportunity to apply their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking a commercially advanced Business Analyst - Sales to join our Tradelink finance team.
This role will be a mix of operations development analysis, reporting & business performance commentary and Identify and interpret trends in sales. You will look at all operational areas of the business nation-wide and look for the areas to develop, enhance and improve.
Your ability to work with data, collect and translate information to the business and provide insights is key. This role is a moving position so you will need to self-manage and identify where you are best utilised by the business.
The responsibilities include:
- Ensuring effective implementation and review of monthly results;
- Provision of accurate and timely monthly and weekly variation analysis;
- Cost centre investigation;
- Ad-hoc report preparation & development and analysis around inventory, labour, freight, logistics and operations.
- Provide insight and analysis on national initiatives
- Proactively look for improvement opportunities
To succeed in this role ideally, you will have a minimum of 3 top 4 years of working experience in a commercial environment with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage competing tasks effectively and have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work with large volumes of data
- Ability to apply your previous experience as a Business Analyst with financial modelling
- Have the ability to apply your advanced Excel skills with a continuous focus on improvement
Expertise with a tier 1 integrated ERP system, Business Objects, Oracle BI, JDE and Excel will be highly regarded.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
In addition to global career development pathways you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts: health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare: a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy: an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund: a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependants
- FB Excellence Awards: recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.