We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day designing products so that all Australians can create beautiful spaces.
We are now seeking to appoint a growth focused and commercially astute Business Development Manager to join our team. With head office based in Prospect, this position will mostly utilise our Alexandria location while servicing the CBD client base as well as the broader Sydney region . The primary concentration of this role will be to drive demand and value manage Tier 1 and Tier 2 commercial builders, multi-site developers and design construction businesses.
This business critical role will focus on:
- Managing existing customer base while developing new sales opportunities across the commercial space for Laminex;
- Work alongside internal stake holders to ensure the optimum level of service is provided to clients;
- Deliver on revenue, margin, and new customer acquisition & growth targets;
- Laminex product & brand expertise and education, and the ability to adapt our offering to the differing needs & drivers of individual stakeholder businesses;
- Effective communication & activity around NPD launches and any relevant insights or trends.
As our reputation in the market continuous to develop and grow we are seeking a dynamic high preforming sales professional who understands the ethos of our brand. We will be selecting the candidate who demonstrates a solid understanding of the QLD building industry and current market who can continue to focus on stakeholder value drivers.
You will bring enthusiasm and exceptional communication skills to this position coupled with the ability to prioritise customer needs and value manage projects throughout the end to end sales process. Previous experience with running full sales project through a CRM is imperative with the use of Salesforce being looked upon favourably.
With the backing of the Laminex and Fletcher building brand the opportunities for career growth and development in our organisation is endless.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below