Higgins is looking for an experienced Class 4 truck driver to be trained as a bitumen sprayer driver/operator.
Your first few weeks will be spent shadowing an experienced bitumen operator at one of our branch locations so that you can learn the ropes.
You will then be based in Bay of Plenty where you will undertake spraying operations for the Tauranga branch.
No previous bitumen experience is required, just sound Class 4 operating experience and a willingness to learn a new skill!
What we are looking for:
- Sound technical knowledge
- Willingness to learn – a can do attitude
- Class 4 licence at a minimum, with experience
- Dangerous Goods licence preferred but not essential
- Flexibility during the training process around hours/locations
- Experience working in the civil construction industry advantageous
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate – guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Full on the job training in bitumen operations
- Fletcher Benefits programme – includes access to an education fund for you and your family, share scheme and discounted health insurance
We’re a corporate business, but we treat each other like family. You won’t just be a member of staff, you’ll become a part of a renowned whanau.
If all of the above sounds like a bit of you, please apply with your CV online.
You have an opportunity to become a part of a leading civil infrastructure company in New Zealand, as well as the wider Fletcher Building Group.