Firth has been supplying concrete and masonry products to the construction industry for over 90 years. Our strong customer relationships and passion for innovation make Firth New Zealand’s leading concrete supplier. Comprising of three businesses, Certified Concrete, Masonry and Dricon, our products are sold either directly or via our channel partners who operate in the infrastructural, commercial and residential construction markets. Firth operates in every region across New Zealand and employs over 750 team members, across 80 sites.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for covering all elements of reporting, budgeting, forecasting and business partnering for the Readymix business, being the largest operational segment and profit centre of Firth Industries.
- Monthly, 6-monthly and annual financial reporting
- Monthly P&L forecasting
- Annual budgeting (P&L and CAPEX) and development of the rolling 5-year strategic plan
- Business partnering. This role is the primary point of commercial support to the Readymix business:
- Regular reporting on sales volume, price performance, cost metrics, productivity, and profitability.
- Maintain the cost-to-serve model
- Continuous improvement of reporting
- Regular contact with SMT members, Area Managers, and Plant Managers to ensure they have meaningful reporting and discussion of insights into the business.
- Seeking out maintenance of CAPEX and investment opportunities and assist or lead the development of business cases.
- Liaise with the business to ensure accurate rolling 12-month forecast
- Assist with the development and tracking of longer-term initiatives to support the delivery of the Readymix and Firth long-term strategy.
You will have a proven track record in management accounting and business partnering, supported by a degree in either Commerce or Accounting and have a CA ANZ recognised Chartered Accountant qualification.
Known for your ability to influence and communicate, you will be a highly motivated self-starter, have a strong commercial and financial background and a proven track record in delivering results. You will be joining a driven and engaging team where there is a real opportunity for business partnering and driving value add initiatives. You will have a strong focus on improving reporting, systems, and processes.
If you are commercially savvy and thrive on challenge and opportunity, then this is the role for you. In return, you will enjoy the on-going benefits and career opportunities of working for one of NZ’s largest employers.
To apply for this role click APPLY NOW or visit www.fbcareers.com
For more information about the role please contact Michelle McCullough, Talent Acquisition Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org