Stramit is part Fletcher Building and is a major Australian manufacturer of roll-formed steel building products including Colorbond, roof and wall cladding, guttering, fascia, purlins, flooring and structural formwork. We employ over 800 full time employees, generate over $500m in annual revenue and operate 18 sites throughout Australia.
About the opportunity
We’re currently seeking a Customer Service Manager to lead our customer service teams in both Crestmead (Brisbane) and Erskine Park (Sydney) through an exciting change journey, focused on improving customer experience through technology and process enhancement. This role will be based in Brisbane, but require someone who can travel between sites as required.
Reporting directly to the National Customer Service Manager and working closely with key stakeholders across the Stramit network, you will:
- Lead the Crestmead and Erskine Park based Customer Service teams (approx. 4 Team Leaders & 30 CSRs)
- Provide on-going development, coaching and mentoring to your team
- Build and maintain an environment that encourages staff engagement, promotes excellence, and recognises and rewards success
- Ensure a high level of customer service to both internal and external customer networks
- Identify and implement initiatives to drive increased customer satisfaction levels
- Implement solutions to drive quality and productivity while achieving real time desired service levels
- Experience in customer service leadership from within a call centre / contract centre environment
- Previously managed projects/change within contact centre environments
- Strong rapport building, negotiating and influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience leading teams through periods of significant structure, process and/or technology change
- Effective planning, time and priority management skills
- Demonstrated experience in engaging, developing and leading high performing teams
- Comfortable in wearing the onesie and conducting the odd egg & spoon race
About the rewards
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
Apply now - Please note that previous applicants need not apply
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.