With a network of more that 240 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Tradelink’s strategy is focused on growing share with new and existing customers, which is currently seeing strong double-digit growth in core markets.
So, we are on the lookout for people who live and breathe our vision of building better together and values of Be Bold, Play Fair, Better Every Day and Customer Leading to fill vacancies in our new branches and around the business.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
In this role you will join a fantastic team, providing exceptional customer service and administrative support to a broad range of customers both internal and external to the business. Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Receiving, entering and coordinating customer sales/ purchase orders
- Schedule delivery of customer orders, ensuring deliveries align with project schedules
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure pricing, stock availability and delivery issues are promptly resolved
- Set up and maintain customer and project profiles including quotations and variations
- Develop strong working relationships with key external customers
We are looking to speak with candidates who have demonstrated experience within a similar fast paced customer service/ administration role. Although experience in the plumbing/ building industry is advantageous, we want to hear from candidates who have a positive attitude, exceptional time management skills and who are naturally customer service focused. Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Suite and experience using multiple systems is essential.
This is a busy and demanding role, however will suit a business savvy and ambitious individual who is keen to forge a successful and long career with a leader in their market.
REWARDS ON OFFER
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group and as a result you will have the opportunity to enjoy extensive company benefits, career development and education programs including:
- Staff Discounts: health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, care rental and more
- FBU Share: a share scheme giving you access to company ownership
- Employee Education Fund: a private trust fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependents
- FB Excellent Awards: recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellent and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways