Higgins specialises in road and infrastructure design, construction and maintenance. Our teams are bonded together by values developed from a family heritage of over 50 years of business success. With over 1600 staff, the Higgins team is currently involved in some of the largest road engineering projects in New Zealand.
About the Role
The Higgins NZTA highway maintenance contract team are currently looking for a Customer and Stakeholder Manager to champion and manage all customer interactions and enquiries in accordance with our Customer Stakeholder Management Plan. This role would see you becoming an integral part of the contract management team, strengthening the relationships with key stakeholders and enhancing the engagement and communications with NZTA and their customers.
The successful candidate will be:
• Customer-centric, and excel in applying a customer focussed approach in everything you do
• Experienced in communications, including implementing and managing communications plans. You need excellent written and verbal communications.
• Focussed on process improvement and be experienced in identifying areas for improvement and inefficiencies, constantly looking at ways you can support the business through improvements
• Highly efficient in all administration tasks, including experience in the use of MS Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Be an awesome team player and prepared to go the extra mile to ensure not only your customers are constantly satisfied, but your team is always excelling
• Able to work under pressure and have well-rounded problem-solving skills
• Very accurate in everything that you do always having an eye for detail
• Able to manage your own time and prioritise your own workload
What We Offer
We can offer a competitive salary, plus Higgins is part of the Fletcher Building Group which provides access to the Fletcher Benefits Programme, and unrivalled career opportunities in a Group comprising 33 businesses, across 40 different countries.
How to Apply
To ensure our high standards are maintained, the successful applicants must first pass all pre-employment checks, including a medical and drug test.
Please use the ‘apply now’ function attaching your CV