With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. We are part of the Fletcher Building group, a multinational organisation with a diverse workforce of 19,000, operating in 25 businesses in more than 45 countries, manufacturing and distributing world-leading building and construction products.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Driver with a manual license to support the thriving Alexandria Branch. In this role you can expect to complete the following tasks:
- Loading and unloading of deliveries in a manual ute
- Delivering to customers throughout the local area
- Acting as a back-up to the warehousing team – picking and packing orders and containers
- Maintaining the cleanliness and general presentation of the vehicle and warehouse
We are looking to hear from candidates who have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A current manual drivers licence (forklift ticket an advantage)
- Recent experience in a deliveries/driver role
- A willingness to support your team with a variety of tasks including warehousing and housekeeping
- A friendly disposition when greeting customers
- The ability to travel to Alexandria and commence work on time each day
We are focused on being better every day so apply now to showcase your skills and carve out a rewarding career path with the team at Tradelink.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways