Laminex New Zealand is part of Fletcher Building and a leading supplier of high-quality surface products which include well-known brands such as Formica, Melteca and particleboard. Our Taupo plant manufacturers particleboard, a sustainable building material, supplying to the NZ market. Health and Safety is ingrained in our DNA to ensure we all go home safely to our family and friends every day.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Despatcher to join our Taupo manufacturing team. The role will involve loading and dispatching product which involves forklift duties. This is a Monday – Friday role for Day shift which consist of being able to work between 6.00am – 5.00pm.
So what will you be doing?
- Inventory management – manage stocktake and run reports when necessary.
- Preparing customer orders, and using forklift to load product on time
- Manual handling of product is also required so you will need to be physically fit and demonstrate safe work practices.
- We work by following standard operating procedures and adhere to H&S requirements to make sure we get things done right and safely.
The ideal candidate;
- You will have previous forklift experience – we can help with the F Endorsement or OSH
- You will need to be great with people as you will work in a team in a complex fast-moving manufacturing site.
- Strong attention to detail is compulsory to ensure only quality product makes it to our valued customers.
- Excellent time keeping records
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- The Opportunity:
You will be joining a well-respected company offering a competitive salary, fantastic culture, real opportunities for career advancement and a range of other benefits that come with working for New Zealand’s largest listed company.
If you are looking for a change for 2021, and you want to be apart of a great team. Apply Now!