Laminex New Zealand is part of the Building Products division of Fletcher Building Ltd. With market-leading brands in our portfolio including Formica, Laminex, Melteca, Caesarstone, Seratone and Strandfloor, Laminex New Zealand offers residential and commercial solutions for all interior spaces.
To provide the exceptional service our customers rely on we are looking for a hard working enthusiastic Administrator to join our supportive Auckland Distribution Centre team. This role will be fast paced and give you exposure to many aspects of our operation.
The role focuses on the accuracy and data integrity of all processing of warehouse transactions through IBS, as well as managing the unsellable locations, Overdue report & Multitrack function. It contributes to the successful day to day operations of the Distribution Centre (DC), ensuring effective warehouse operations, excellence in customer service delivery and DIFOTIS performance (Delivered In Full, On Time, In Spec) and the daily safety performance at the DC.
• Documenting & Accurately processing shipping consignments
• Communicating within Laminex and our Logistics partners
• Working closely with our internal teams to maintain DIFOT targets
• Managing and monitoring work within tight shipping schedules
• Varying shifts: Fortnightly rotational 8 hour shifts between 7:30am to 10:30pm, Monday to Friday
• Full training and support to get qualifications and further development
• Ability to take part in DC projects and improvements
What you need to have:
• Experience in warehousing & distribution environment, Ideally working in administration or dispatch
• Stable and reliable attendance record and work ethic
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills as dealing with large team environment
• Attention to detail
• Good computer skills
• A Health & safety focus as we strive for a zero-harm workplace
If this sounds like you, please apply now.
For confidential enquiries please email Janine Prakash, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at Janine.firstname.lastname@example.org