Offering a wide range of quality products, value for money and a focus on satisfying customer needs, Mico Plumbing is New Zealand's leading supplier for plumbing and bathroom materials. True to our service promise, our customers are at the heart of what we do and we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic all-rounder to join our team at Mico Henderson!
This is a varied role which includes responsibilities such as:
- Picking and packing orders and safely loading and unloading goods
- Delivering our products in full and on time to our customers
- Providing all-around customer service
- Assisting in inwards goods and trade counter whenever needed
This is a permanent, full time role working 45 hours per week (Monday to Friday) with rostered Saturday work.
We are a small but loyal team who get on well and support one another so we are looking for a like-mind and versatile individual who:
- has enthusiasm and drive to be better every day
- is friendly always ready to help our customers
- holds a Full Class 1 driver's licence; Forklift endorsement is an advantage
- is physically fit as there will be lifting and manual handling tasks
Your day will be busy so we need someone who can keep up and keep smiling. This is a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to different parts of branch operations which will in turn open doors to many future career opportunities.
Mico Henderson can also offer you:
- a competitive salary
- a safe working environment
- supportive team environment
- staff discounts for Mico and PlaceMakers
Please note - A pre-employment medical/drug assessment is required. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.