Our Wairarapa Branch is looking for Driver/Labourers and Operators for our growing team.
What we're looking for:
- A positive can-do attitude
- Experience in surfacing, services, construction or maintenance preferable
- Experience in Excavator Operation is required for the Operator vacancy
- Class 1 licence is a must, Class 2 and WTR endorsements would be advantageous
- A reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
- Demonstrated ability, willingness and commitment to be multi-skilled and up-skilled
- Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
- You need to be able to work both day shift and night shift, including weekends.
What we offer:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- On-going training and development
- Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 50 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
If you're interested in this role, please apply online with your CV.