Baron Insulation is part of Fletcher Insulation, one of Australia’s leading insulation companies. Fletcher Insulation supplies well-known brands of insulation to customers across Australia including Pink Batts®, Sisalation® reflective foil and Permastop® building blanket.
With annualised revenue of over $9 billion and more than 21,000 people across 45 countries, the Fletcher Building family is a global community made up of people who use all of their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work.
About the Role:
Baron Insulation is going from strength to strength and we currently have an opportunity for a Delivery Driver/Production Operator, based in Seaford, Victoria.
Duties will include:
- Preparing and loading truck ready for deliveries
- Driving and delivering to Melbourne Metro building sites & factory locations.
- Stock loading and unloading.
- Picking and packing orders
- General Warehouse & Production duties
Typical working hours are Monday – Thursday 7.30am to 4pm & Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm, with some flexibility required, as these may vary.
To be successful in this role you must enjoy working with people, have excellent communication skills and pride yourself on your exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Must hold a current Medium Rigid License (or higher) + Forklift operator’s license.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively
- A strong team ethic with the ability to understand and follow clear direction.
- Total commitment and compliance with health and safety guidelines.
- Be physically fit as some manual handling tasks are required.
Together we are part of Fletcher Building, Australasia’s largest building materials supplier. We manufacture building products; from insulation that keeps homes warm and dry, to cement, the foundation of built structures the world over. We operate retail businesses that distribute these products and many more to tradespeople right across the Tasman.
We employ 5,500 people across our Australian division; we know that our people are our greatest asset and as we continue to promote engaged and effective teams who deliver exceptional results for our customers, we are guided by our five core values - customer leading, play fair, better every day, be bold, and better together.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining the Baron Insulation team, click the apply button now.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.