As a Graduate Engineer, you will gain access to the both Fletcher Construction and Fletcher Building Graduate Programmes, both of which are tailored made to ensure you get the best start to your professional career! There will be short courses, development opportunities, mentoring and of course hands-on real-life experience working for one of New Zealand’s largest employers!
As a Graduate Site Engineer, our focus is your professional development, you will gain onsite experience on roading and civil projects, as well developing an in-depth understanding of our business.
• Lead and champion safety at the core.
• Coordinate and assist with the planning of daily works and programme.
• Assist in pricing, tendering and securing work.
• Assist in the management and coordination of sub-contractors.
• Assist with documentation of quality assurance and control.
• Minimum NZQA Level 6 approved civil engineering qualification.
• Solid understanding of quality principles related to ISO 9001:2008.
• Demonstrate ability to work in teams, in a collaborative and effective manner.
• Proven commitment to championing health & safety.
Higgins (part of Fletcher Construction) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand. You will also gain the career development, training opportunities, and great employee benefits that come with being a part of the Fletcher Building family.