Tradelink - A member of the Fletcher Building group is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. With more than 230 branches and 150+ years in the industry, Tradelink are a market leader providing plumbing solutions to professional plumbers, builders, gas fitters, tradespersons, home renovators and more.
About the opportunity
The New Year is always a time for setting inspiring goals for ourselves... We are excited to invite applications to the Regional HR Partner opportunity with Tradelink. This new role will see you supported in a challenging and rewarding HR career.
Based in Banyo, this true generalist HR position will see you partnering with your client groups to provide a range of services involving all aspects of the employment life-cycle. This opportunity will appeal to a candidate who likes to be hands-on and manage the end-to-end HR processes from sourcing through to exit processes.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing guidance, coaching and advice to your key stakeholder group
- Supporting the business to manage local IR and union issues
- Strengthening the performance-based culture within the business through strong coaching, advice and education of front-line leaders
- Contributing to other People and Performance / HR initiatives
- Managing and executing performance and talent processes across your designated portfolio
- Compilation of global and local reports
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
- Managing the leave accruals and liability within area of accountability
This role will not only provide both managers and employees with sound guidance and advice in everyday and more complex people matters but will also challenge the thinking of managers and employees in a constructive manner.
To be successful in this role you will have:
About the rewards
- Demonstrated experience in a HR generalist position, ideally at the Senior Advisor, Business Partner or similar level
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline
- Strong IR knowledge along with proven experience independently partnering with operational sites
- Exposure to a blue-collar environment and experience dealing with unions and delegated employee representatives
- A commercial approach to decision making as well as a commitment to quality and attention to detail
- The desire to continuously achieve and the ability to manage competing demands
- A current driver’s licence (for travel between sites)
- Staff Discounts – discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work • Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependants
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways
Please note that no agency applications are required for this role. Thank you.