• Genuine career prospects for a high performer
• Graduate or 2+ years’ experience
• Be a part of system innovation
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
We are increasing our talent within the systems team to deliver our innovative system strategy. Our team is designing and building architecture that will provide outstanding utilisation and efficiencies for our people, customers and stakeholders.
About the Role
You will be working on developing new features for BIP, a GIS and dashboard interfacing system which brings data together to improve decisions and efficiency. Your day to day activities will include:
• Creating new front-end user experiences using both vanilla JS and Angular
• Modifying the server as necessary to support new features
• Integrating data from additional sources
Hands-on experience with
• Entity Framework
•Experience with Project Management
•Experience with Agile development methodologies
•Good communication skills, with peers and clients
•Leadership and mentoring ability
•Good grounding in mathematics would be advantageous
What We Offer
· Competitive package
· On-going training and development
· Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, Employee Welfare Fund & share scheme.
· Employee Education Fund to help you and your family reach your educational aspirations
How to Apply:
Ready for a career? If so, we would love to hear from you! Please apply directly online.