About the Role
Due to growth in demand, we currently have a vacancy for an Installation Coordinator to be based out of our Bathurst site.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Installation Coordinator is primarily responsible for managing internal and external installations (via employee/contractor workforce) ensuring customer project requirements are met in the agreed timeframe and quality expectations.
In this role your primary areas of focus will be:
- Scheduling of work required
- Managing both internal and external install teams to meet project timelines
- Coordination of multiple jobs at any given time
- Estimating the time required for each job and applying the required resources.
- Ensuring jobs are completed on time within cost
The ideal individual will have the following skills and experience –
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Level headed with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience reading and interpreting plans would be highly regarded
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities to meet deadlines
- Some project management experience is desirable
- A strong safety focus
- Construction Induction Card (White card)
CTCI Waterloo is part of The Laminex Group, one of Australia’s most trusted brands and the leading marketer, distributor and manufacturer of premium decorative surfaces in Australia.
Our CTCI manufacturing site in Bathurst, NSW is Australia’s largest producer of Laminex Compact Laminate & Structural Board solutions for wet & dry bathroom environments, and together with Waterloo, we are a key player in Architectural and Commercial markets.
Together, we are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 16,000 employees across New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. Our Australian division employs over 5,500 people in our manufacturing, distribution, sales and retail sites across the country. We understand that our people are our greatest asset and as we continue to invest in building engaged and effective teams who deliver great results for our customers, we are guided by our five core values - customer leading, play fair, better every day, be bold, and better together.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.