Firth is a leading supplier of ready mixed concrete, masonry products and premix to the construction industry either directly or through building product distributors. It has over 2,500 active customer accounts and its products are used across all building sectors and environments. Firth has a team of approximately 650 people, working in 85 operational sites throughout New Zealand. It's divided into three main product groups, Certified, Masonry and Dricon.
Are looking to develop your skillset? We are on the lookout for hands on Machine Operators to join the team - No experience necessary!. As a machine operator, you will play a key role in the production and quality of our masonry products and machinery. We will provide full training and development starting off at our Grade 1 machines up to our Grade 4 Machines.
- Clean Full/Restricted Class 1 Licence. If you have your F endorsement this would be advantageous- but not essential as this can be trained.
- Willing to learn and a keen attitude to develop your skills
- Have an interest in technical and mechanical issues
- Physically fit and not afraid of manual handling and lifting
- Good understanding of health and safety practices
- Can work shift work (10 hour shifts, Monday to Friday and also Saturday work)
We provide excellent working conditions and pride ourselves on ensuring a safe and pleasant working environment. We will provide full training and development and ensure you have clear direction and support as well as job security .
If you are interested in this position, please apply now, call/text Melanie Fekitoa on 0276024096 or email email@example.com