Dimond has a team of 130 staff over 9 branches who are passionate about roofing, cladding, rainwater, flooring and structural products. For over 50 years we have been a leading supplier to the New Zealand construction industry. As a member of Fletcher Steel we are always striving to improve our offer and to provide New Zealand with quality products and service.
Are you hard working? Reliable? Want full time, permanent work with ongoing training? Please read on!
We have the opportunity for a Machine Operator to join our talented team in Hamilton. You will join a small, close knit team in Frankton, working on our afternoon shift. We pride ourselves on manufacturing product that meets customer requirements, planned production schedule and specific quality guidelines.
- You will be part of a key team reading production plans and operating machinery whilst ensuring quality output and maintaining a safe environment.
- If you like a busy environment with a focus on continuous improvement, then this could be the challenge you’re looking for.
- This role is working on our afternoon shift from 2.30pm – 11pm Monday to Friday.
- You will be a mechanically minded person who has experience in or wants to work in manufacturing environment.
- You will be able to show a high attention to detail as you will be recording materials and ensuring accuracy.
- You will be able to prove you are safety conscious, as you know working in a production environment means you need to work to high safety standards.
- A good standard of written communication is also required as well as basic mathematics.
Being part of the Fletcher Building group, you will have access to outstanding resources to support your efforts and have valuable guidance in key areas of manufacturing excellence and health & safety. We offer a competitive hourly rate as well as access to Fletcher Building Group Benefits.
If you are a team player and looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Fletcher Building are committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. Successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment. All applicants should hold a minimum of NZ residency.