About the Role
We are currently searching for a Marketing Assistant to join our team based in Doncaster. This is a newly created role which will assist our marketing team in communication and brand position for the Laminex brand portfolio.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who is emerging in their field and looking to gain generalist exposure to a market leading business. Come and build your career with us.
This role is responsible for:
- Facilitating day to day communications activities such including the development of marketing communications collateral
- Content Creation including production support of photoshoots and videos.
- Development of collateral
- Event Management support
- PR and Media support
- Sponsorship activations
- Delivering consistent, reliable and effective communication with customers and suppliers
- Preferably 1 to 2 years generalist experience as a Marketing Assistant
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or related
- Strong content editing and development skills
- Ability to develop internal and external communication content
- Previous experience working in environments with complex product offerings is highly desiable (appliances, decorative surfaces, finishes etc)
- Interest in the interior built and design industry preferable
About Laminex Australia
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s fell in love with Vegemite, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home. We manufacture and procure a broad range of products for commercial and residential use such as laminate, engineered stone and veneers so that all Australians can live in beautiful, practical spaces.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.
About our rewards
With operations in Europe, Asia, The Americas, Australasia and the South Pacific, there’s a world of opportunities waiting for you at Fletcher Building. In addition to global career development pathways you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development.
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependants.
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service.