Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Our Auckland branch is looking for Milling / Profiling Operators.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to plan and deliver a milling job on a road construction site
- Previous milling/profiling/planing experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Able to undertake site measurement and operate with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to drive projects and complete within specified time frames
- The ability to show initiative and solve problems
- Strong collaboration skills
What we offer:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- On-going training and development
- Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
How to Apply
Click on the apply button
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.