Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Reporting to the Operations Coordinator, you will responsible for planning and delivering Network inspection activities such as Level of Service (LOS) and Operational Performance Measures (OPM) for the Bay of Plenty East Network Outcomes Contract (BOPE NOC) team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out network inspections in accordance with the network inspection programme
- Identifying defects and issues resulting from inspections and logging them in the Contract Management Maintenance System (CMMS)
- Inspections of assets to help ensure OPM compliance
- Assist in programming of work arising from inspections & network observations
- Work with the Operations team to ensure work is effectively and efficiently completed
- Ensure that work carried out on the network either by Higgins crews or subcontractors is carried out in accordance with NZTA standards
To be considered for this role you will need to have comparable experience preferably in a road maintenance context. In depth knowledge of maintenance systems such as RAMM will be also be required.
You will need an eye for detail, a methodological and organised approach and a commitment to quality of service. Top notch communication and stakeholder and customer service skills are also highly important.
Higgins is part of the Fletcher Building Group which provides access to the Fletcher Benefits Programme, and unrivalled career opportunities in a Group comprising 33 businesses, across 40 different countries.