Fletcher Insulation – A member of the Fletcher Building group is Australia’s leading insulation company supplying our favourite brands of insulation, including Pink® Batts insulation, Sisalation® reflective foil laminate and Permastop® building blanket - to name but a few. With annualised revenue of over $9 billion and more than 21,000 people across 45 countries, the Fletcher Building family is a global community made up of people who use all of their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work.
About the Role
As our business continues to develop, we are now seeking to appoint a New Product Development Manager to facilitate and drive new products into our business. Reporting to our National Marketing Manager this newly created role will be partnering with both internal and external stakeholders to introduce new products into our business.
Some of the key accountabilities of this role will include:
- Owning the New Product development pipeline
- Building an ideation process
- Driving new product opportunities through the new product development process
- Reporting on the status of new products in the new product development process to the leadership team
- Taking full ownership of the product development process ensuring method is relevant and meets needs of the business
- Working closely with cross functional teams to ensure all key stakeholders are engaged across each development.
We are seeking to appoint a forward thinking, results driven and commercially astute candidate, with experience in product development processes. It is imperative that you have outstanding time management and organisation skills coupled with the ability to project manage and problem solve within a complex and fast past environment.
This opportunity calls for a proactive leader who can influence cross functional teams and foster the best ideas from our business and the wider market. You will be provided with the enviable position of making this role your own whilst you leverage of your previous experience to drive the continual success of the Fletcher insulation brand.
With operations in Europe, Asia, The Americas, Australasia and the South Pacific, there’s a world of opportunities waiting for you at Fletcher Building. In addition to global career development pathways you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependents.
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below.