We're looking for a Branch Assistant to join our Morningside store in this part time/permanent position.
You will join a small, close knit team where you will utilise your experience and skills in customer service, trade sales and delivery driving; working 20 hours per week Mon-Sat. The flexibility to work extra hours if required will be seen as an advantage.
- Trade counter sales: order processing, quoting & follow up
- Providing excellent customer service and product advice
- Local deliveries incl. pick/packing, pallet wrapping & unloading vehicles
- General stock control; receipting and unpacking
- Assisting with stock take and inventory cycle counts
We’re looking for people with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Adaptability and resilience in a fast-paced trade retail environment
- Professionally presented and good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Current manual drivers’ licence (Fork lift licence viewed favorably)
You don’t need to have industry experience to be successful in this role; just a positive attitude, a passion for customer service and the willingness to learn and develop. We will provide you with on the job training and options for career pathways and learning.
Why should you join the Tradelink Team?
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to our trade and retail customers. To ensure we can achieve this we understand the importance and value of investing in our employees first. We will provide you with the tools and resources to achieve success in your role and support for your career development; we support each other and are passionate about our brand and our customers. We're also part of the Fletcher Building Group and can offer company wide benefits and discounts.
If you’re interested in joining Tradelink and The Fletcher Building Group, click the apply button today. Job Ref: TRL/10031173