The Fletcher Construction Company is a strong family of connected brands and businesses partnering with our customers to create spaces and places that work for people. Since 1909 our people have planned, designed, built, maintained and managed significant national infrastructure for the benefit of communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. We have safety at our heart and invest in sustainability for our future. Together our 3700 people deliver for generations to come.
About the Role
This is a People and Performance leadership role which is focussed on shaping and delivering the people plan for Fletcher Construction – Buildings. This role is significant to ensuring we have innovative, practical and proactive people systems and processes in place to support the business moving forward.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementation of people strategy, priorities and plans aligned to the Fletcher Construction People roadmap
- Coach, develop and support team members to enable them to perform to their maximum potential
- Partnering with leaders and employees to ensure effective execution of key people processes
- Collaborate with the divisional Learning & Development teams, co-develop and communicate career paths within the business to enable career progression
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to manage recruitment and induction into the business ensuring the delivery of high performing pipeline of talent into the workplace
- Champion safety leadership and support the implementation of EHS procedures
- Strategic HR experience with the ability to manage projects from inception to completion.
- Familiarity working in a construction/infrastructure/project environment and an understanding of collaborative ways of working.
- Proven experience in managing relationships, developing and maintaining personal credibility with key stakeholders such as Project Directors and project support teams.
- Practical knowledge of employment legislation, employment relations and/or industrial relations experience, including, sound knowledge of country specific employment legislation.
- Confident and engaging HR leader with strong influencing skills
- A thought leader on ‘future workforce’ matters embracing technology and innovation
You will be joining a driven and engaging team – at an exciting time in the development of our business.
Want to be part of it? Click Apply now to showcase your skills and carve out a rewarding career path with The Fletcher Construction Company.