About the Company
Iplex Pipelines – A member of the Fletcher Building group was established in Australia in 1938, and over the past eight decades has grown to become one of the largest pipe and fittings manufacturing businesses in Australia with manufacturing and distribution capabilities in all states.
About the Role:
The primary focus of the role is to provide analysis and insights to support Iplex’s pricing strategies and assist sales team in identifying sales and margin improvement opportunities.
Reporting into the National Pricing manager your responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor and maintain customer price information across all product segments in JDE and other systems
- Liaise with Business Insight and Information Technology teams to build knowledge about the data and identity the data requirement for analysis
- Review pricing data on an ongoing basis to ensure accuracy and validity
- Apply statistical techniques to explore trends and patterns in complex data set and provide data-driven recommendations
- Support sales team with ad-hoc analysis and reporting requests and respond to customers’ pricing queries
- Produce relevant statistics and visualisations of analysis results using Excel and other BI tools
- Evaluate the current data processes and analytical models and make appropriate adjustments to improve efficiency
- Support the National Pricing Manager in the implementation of new pricing initiatives
With proven experience as a Pricing or Business Analyst, you will have a high level of data analysis, problem solving and decision-making abilities. Technically savvy, you will be adept at picking up new systems, processes and software. An eye for detail, great time and workflow management skills with the ability to self-manage is a must.
As the successful candidate you will also hold:
- Business, commerce, computer science, statistics, economics or similar degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in areas like Pricing analytics, data analytics, data science, business analytics or similar is preferred
- Be proficient in manipulating large amounts of data
- Advanced Excel skills
- JD Edwards or similar ERP skills
- BI tools: Qlik Sense or similar
- Intermediate coding skills (Statistical programming languages R, Python or similar)
- Ability to build effective relationships with sales team and be customer focused
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team
If you have the above skills and experience and are ready for a new challenge, please apply today!
Why join Fletcher Building?
With operations in Europe, Asia, The Americas, Australasia and the South Pacific, there’s a world of opportunities waiting for you at Fletcher Building. In addition to global career development pathways you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – discounts across the Fletcher Building group of businesses, as well as discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- Onsite Parking – no more CBD commute with onsite parking at our Erskine Park site
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.