Help us build New Zealand and join the team at PlaceMakers - New Zealand's leading and largest supplier of building materials! As a business within the Fletcher Building Group that has continually gone from strength to strength; this is a fantastic time to join a team with big plans.
We have a range of innovative strategies and solutions underway; all designed to not only future proof our organisation, but to ensure we are focused on being the undisputed market leader in our space. To support our Workforce Optimisation initiative, we are looking for a Productivity Analyst to join our National Office based in Penrose.
This is a brand-new opportunity and you will report to our Workforce Optimisation Manager and be part of team of individuals all focused on developing data-based insights which will define best practice ways of working to help grow and drive the business forward. Your initial focus will be on analysing current business processes, understanding of our branch structures, benchmarking of performance to drive productivity efficiencies as well as promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across the business.
We will be looking for your ability to identify and drive through opportunities for business-led innovation driving identifiable business efficiencies. This role is ideal for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Proven background in workforce planning, with a focus on productivity analysis, optimisation or process improvements
- Strong analytical capabilities, but you will have the ability to understand the people side of our business, which will inform decisions alongside good data
- Effective stakeholder management skills as you will work across our National branch network and you will need to establish credibility and rapport quickly
- Ability to communicate things in a clear and concise manner with the view to demystifying the data and creating a story and value to support the business through change
- Demonstrated ability to be inquisitive, deal with ambiguity, and cut through complexity to understand business priorities and requirements
Our environment is stimulating with no shortage of challenges! Here, you will stretch your thinking to deliver tangible outcomes while being mentored by a strong leadership team who is keen to see you succeed and learn. As well as immersing yourself in a supportive team environment, this is a pivotal role so if you are keen to be part of our transformation and help create better ways to put ideas into action, then we want to hear from you!