Rare opportunity for a Project Controls & Quality Manager to join the Brian Perry Civil team in Wellington. This role will work closely across team leads in commercial, operations and new business in establishing and maintain all project control methods, procedures, systems and the development of historical information, to enable an outcome of superior business performance of the business unit. Reporting to the Branch Manager, the incumbent will be a member of the Regional Senior Leadership Team.
• Ensure appropriate project control systems are in place and actively used to manage workflow and maintain accurate overview of work packages and integrity of data.
• Provide weekly and monthly reports outlining key activities in the period and highlighting activities and issues that require planning and attention.
• Set the direction of the development of processes and procedures that ensure adherence to Company and legislative requirements
• Develop the work break-down structures of projects and provide linkage to contract deliverables, risk identification across all disciplines,
• Provide analytical data on projects performance with identification of areas for review and development to the Regional SLT.
You will be a seasoned construction professional, with proven experience working on large civil infrastructure projects.
• 10+ years working experience as Project Controls Manager on large civil infrastructure projects or in a regional business.
• Understanding of risk management, change control and reporting within complex projects.
• Advance level in MS office and exposure working with Primavera P6, experience in planning/scheduling and cost management systems.
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with an eye for detail and the ability to coach others
What’s on Offer:
• Competitive remuneration package
• Develop your career on interesting and challenging projects
• Unrivalled access to training & development opportunities across Fletcher Building
• Work for one of New Zealand’s most well-known and respected brands!
Brian Perry Civil is a leading and award-winning New Zealand contractor. As part of the overall Fletcher Building Group, we undertake a wide range of civil construction projects throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific with specialities including foundation and piling works.
For your opportunity to make it with Brian Perry Civil, please click apply now.