Keen to stamp your mark as a Project Manager on this critical early piece of work for Fletcher Water?
In collaboration with Watercare and delivering on the 10 year Enterprise Model programme of work
Fletcher Construction is looking for experienced Project Managers to deliver key packages of work across the programme.
The projects will vary in size, with typical values between $30 - $50 million each, and are located across the Watercare Auckland network including civil structures and pipelines for transmission and treatment facilities.
- Tertiary qualified engineer (education may be substituted with experience)
- A depth of experience in a range of Construction environments (Experience in 3 Waters a bonus)
- Able to work collaboratively with a range of people, and disciplines
- A strong understanding of a disciplined Commercial and Risk approach
- Proven, and effective leadership skills, focusing on people and their safety and wellbeing at the core
- Delivery of a similar sized project, or package of works, with successful delivery to time and budget
The enterprise model provides a great opportunity to work collaboratively and fully engage in the best interest of the project and its outcomes. We are committed to providing opportunity and development of our people.
Keen to learn more? Please apply now.