Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
As a key support role in the Asphalt team, based in Christchurch you will provide effective and proactive support through accurate and timely data and documentation control, plan and monitor quality assurance in different asphalt surfaces. Facilitate onsite field testing, using mathematical and machinery procedures. Liaise with the supply chain to determine mix requirements to achieve the smooth operations of the Asphalt crew.
• Solid experience in data collection and documentation control
• Maths is your strong point
• Ability to work nights shift and dayshift, including weekends
• You can expect to work away from Christchurch at times
• Self-motivation, a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
• Have excellent time management skills
• Courage to challenge what you see and hear and strive for excellence
What We Offer
• Competitive Rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
• Inclusive safe environment where you can be creative through sharing ideas
How to Apply
Please apply online with your CV by clicking the “Apply” Button
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in NZ