This is a part time role (20 hours), supporting the South Pacific business unit, as part of Fletcher Construction. Influences work across our Branches, including projects and team activities; may have some responsibility for resource allocation and engagement with external agencies.
About the Role
- Implementing and monitoring Quality activities to continuously improve Quality ;
- managing Quality administrative processes;
- Identifying training needs, helping to design and conduct training;
- Effectively using a range of Quality tools and processes to implement Quality programs and drive compliance;
- To drive site-level identification, implementation and monitoring of critical controls; and
- Influence the quality performance of site teams.
- Demonstrates an understanding of how Quality interacts/integrates with the broader operational environment within the organisation/site.
- May be required to influence a site-level team of Quality personnel in larger projects.Applies communication, engagement and leadership skills to initiate and support change.
- Applies mentoring skills to develop capability of site operational and Quality personnel.
Fletcher South Pacific, operates across 7 locations, in Civil and commercial construction, and this role will support the projects based business to deliver quality and assurance control functions.
If you are keen to discuss this opportunity, please apply now!