Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
About the role
As a key support role in our Mount Maunganui branch you will be based on reception and be involved in various administrative tasks for the finance team. You will provide effective and proactive administration support to ensure the smooth operations of the Higgins Bay of Plenty Branch.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing professionally all daily clientele who walk through the door and phone enquiries
- Creating positive working relationships with all staff within the Branch and providing administrative support as and when required
- Accurate Data Entry (daily timesheets, purchase order system, invoice confirmation)
- General administration tasks
- Solid experience in reception/customer service
- Computer savvy with ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Have excellent time management skills
- Accurate and precise data entry skills with high attention to detail
- An excellent command of the English language is essential
- Self-motivation, initiative, a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
- Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
- Confident, collaborative, and build natural rapport with people
What we offer:
- Great team culture
- Variety in work
- Opportunities for development
- Fletcher Benefits programme – includes access to an education fund for you and your family, share scheme and discounted health insurance
Please apply online with your CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.