With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. We are part of the Fletcher Building group, a multinational organisation with a diverse workforce of 19,000, operating in 25 businesses in more than 45 countries, manufacturing and distributing world-leading building and construction products.
About the Opportunity
We look forward to you becoming a key member of the Tradelink team. This position will see you carrying out a variety of tasks as you provide superior levels of service to our diverse customer base as part of our close-knit team in Lilydale
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your duties will be varied and include:
- Greeting and welcoming customers within the branch
- Identifying customer needs and providing product information (full training provided)
- Assisting the Branch Manager with customer quotes and special orders
- Replenishing stock and merchandising stock in a meaningful and exciting way
- General housekeeping, some customer deliveries and other duties as required
Our ideal candidate will possess;
- Recent experience within a customer service role within the plumbing industry whilst not essential is an advantage
- A professional, yet down to earth and friendly approach
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team towards common goals
- Prior experience using computer systems once trained
- The demonstrated ability to use your initiative to solve problems
- Current Driver’s License
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career within the plumbing/ building industry with an international organisation offering defined and varied career paths!
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways