Our Masterton branch is looking for an experienced Road Maintenance Foreman to join the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage an onsite crew on a day to day basis, setting goals and programming the days' movements
- Hold a Class 2 licence & WTR endorsement
- Communicate actively and productively with clients, consultants and staff
- Have a reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
- Be self-motivated, with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
- Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- On-going training and development
- Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits Programme, which includes discounted health insurance, family scholarships and share schemes.
Higgins is one of the leading Roading and Civil Infrastructure companies in New Zealand. The role has been recently created due to growth and demand within the region. If you are looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your career and expand your leadership capability, we would like to hear from you.
If you have the ability to motivate and lead your crew to the desired high standard of quality workmanship and finish, get in touch with us. To submit your application, click the Apply Now button.
Thinking of relocating to the Wairarapa?
The Wairarapa is a stunning location known for its wine and food, rugged coastline, fishing, forest parks and cycle trails. The region offers a beautiful environment where it is easy to manage a work-life balance, short commutes, excellent facilities and a welcoming family-orientated community.
Higgins is committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.