Dimond has a team of 130 staff over 9 branches who are passionate about roofing, cladding, rainwater, flooring and structural products. For over 50 years we have been a leading supplier to the New Zealand construction industry. As a member of Fletcher Steel we are always striving to improve our offer and to provide New Zealand with quality products and service.
Our customers are the heart of what we do and we are looking for an exceptional sales individual who lives and breathes our values of being ‘customer leading’ and ‘better every day’ to create solutions and strategies that add value to our customers while growing the success of Dimond. This role will be responsible for the Wellington area promoting and selling Dimond products and services.
What we are looking for is someone who is hungry to deliver results and has a great attitude and work ethic. We will provide the tools and training to ensure you succeed. You will be responsible for implementing sales strategies at a technical level and building strong relationships to ensure you drive the region’s sales growth
- Be able to tell us about your unique blend of skills, knowledge and experience and how you will add to our team
- Develop successful relationships with customers and team members that encourage positive change
- Passionate about the customer and ensuring they will return to us
- Genuine thirst to learn and become an expert in the products you sell and how they benefit our customers
- Effectively organise your time and balance priorities
- Resilience and persistence is in your DNA
- Drive and determination to achieve personal and business goals
What you’ll be doing:
- Securing sales – spending time with customers and internal teams to ensure we deliver to the customers’ requirements
- Manage existing relationships and develop new ones
- Outstanding customer service
- Capable and driven by targets and results
- Join a small successful team of people who have knowledge to share
- Develop a strong sales career within a challenging and fast moving market
- Competitive package with market leading bonus potential
- Opportunities for career development that come with being part of the Fletcher Building Group
If you are a sales guru and want to know more, please apply today! Click Apply Now or email your resume to Aurelie.email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment. All applicants should have permanent working rights in New Zealand.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.