Stramit is a major manufacturer of roll-formed steel building products. Our steel products are manufactured in Australia and are used in domestic houses, sheds and carports, as well as large commercial and industrial buildings. We are also proud to be part of the Fletcher Building Group.
Our vision is to become the leading building products and steel solutions business across Australia. This goal is driven by shared values focused on customer service and aimed at creating a safe and fulfilling working environment for all employees.
Joining our team as a Sales Support Officer, you will step into a pivotal role at our Cairns branch. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will aid with administrative functions across the branch, supporting the sales and customer service team, and take pride in upholding our company values. This is a great opportunity for a customer-focused individual to thrive in a supportive team environment.
Your role will include:
- Working as part of a collaborative team in a fast paced environment
- Providing first class customer service to our customers via email, over the phone and face to face
- Supporting our Account Managers with sales administrative tasks including quoting, deliveries, and account queries
- Processing customer orders, applying credit claims & special pricing instructions
- Communicating with and building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for someone who is innovative, organised, tactical and customer-focused.
Additionally, you will have the following skills:
- Great written and verbal communication skills with a professional phone manner
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn CRM databases and ERP systems quickly
- A ‘can-do’ and persistent work ethic in order to drive our company values
- The ability to pivot and multi-task across duties in the branch
- Knowledge of the building or manufacturing industry will be highly regarded but is not essential
This is a great opportunity to join our well-respected business in a unique ‘all-round’ position! You will be offered a rewarding role in a safety-focused environment, as well as future career opportunities.
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service