Fletcher Easysteel is a major merchant of steel products and services throughout New Zealand. Through a nationwide network of sales centres it supplies a broad range of world-class brands to the construction, engineering, natural resources and manufacturing industries. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company. For over 85 years Easysteel has been supplying the New Zealand market with the world’s leading steel products.
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Support Administrator with an enthusiastic approach, to join our small and supportive team in Penrose. Reporting into our Area Sales Manager, you will be providing key administration support to our sales team to assist with optimising sales growth and revenue.
Your duties would include;
- Running the office - including raising purchase order numbers, running reports, updating our boards, and other adhoc admin tasks to support the team
- Championing Health and Safety
- Liaising with stakeholders – with a key focus on continuous improvement
- Being a natural problem solver
- Multitasking, whilst keeping calm under pressure
Our ideal administrator would;
- Have proven admin experience with intermediate computer skills – particularly with Microsoft Suite
- Be reliable, punctual and enjoy working in a team
- Understand the demands of a sales environment
- Have immaculate communication skills, both written and oral and comfortable picking up the phone to find a solution
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- Always be willing to offer a hand whilst being approachable and friendly
- Join a small successful team of people who have knowledge to share
- Develop a strong career within a challenging and fast-moving market
- Competitive package & car parking on site
- Opportunities for career development that come with being part of the Fletcher Building Group
If you are an all-rounder and looking for a challenge, please apply today! Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment. All applicants should have permanent working rights in New Zealand.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways