About the Role
As a result of growth within the Wellington region in what is a very competitive market we are seeking a Sealing Foreman/Foreperson to lead our chip sealing crew.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Day to day running of crews and responsibilities on site
• Setting goals and programming the days’ movements
• Prepare documentation
Key Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience as a front line leader or 2IC
• Class 2 Licence (minimum), WTR endorsements and operating experience
• Active and productive communication with clients, consultants and staff
• Adherence to the highest standards of health and safety
• Ability to operate and instruct others in the use of relevant plan
• Experience with chip seal and working with bitumen
• Experience with Bitumen Sprayer Operation
If you enjoy working as part of a team, have a strong work ethic and take pride in your work, we want to hear from you.
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 50 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
As a Higgins employee you will have access to Fletchers Benefits Programme and unrivalled career development opportunities in a Group with 50 businesses across 40 different countries.
A satisfactory pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screening test is required if you’re offered a job with us and applications will only be accepted by persons eligible to work in New Zealand.