As a Senior Quantity Surveyor reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, you will:
· Provide expertise on developing and managing project budgets.
· Manage variation process and administrate our Risk Management system.
· Offer technical support and guidance to the project to ensure commercial objectives are met.
· Take a proactive approach with involvement in preparation of extension of time and delay disruption claims.
· Create an understanding within the project team on the importance of budget, earned value and cost reporting, ultimately establishing financial accountability.
· Drive discipline to influence accurate accruals and cost commitments.
The successful applicant will have:
· Relevant tertiary level qualification
· Experience and expertise in the construction industry.
· Clear and definitive communication ability – both written and verbal.
· Strong ability to liaise with numerous stakeholders
· Excellent time management, and ability to juggle competing priorities.
· 100% attention to detail.
What’s on Offer:
· Access to training & development opportunities across Fletcher Building.
· Work on one of New Zealand’s most iconic projects.
· Work for one of New Zealand’s most well-known and respected brands!
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. The Peka Peka to Otaki Expressway Project is part of NZTA’s Roads of National Significance Programme and forms the second and final section of the Kapiti Expressway. The project encompassed a newly constructed 13km dual expressway with several major structures between Kapiti town of Peka Peka and Otaki along SH1.
To apply for this role or to see the full range of opportunities available at Fletcher Building, visit fbcareers.com and quote reference FCC/10030545. To learn more about our company go to fletcherconstruction.co.nz.