At Fletcher Building, we are committed to attracting the best talent, developing the capability of our people, and creating highly engaged and high performing teams who deliver great results for our customers. Our people are guided by our values – Be Bold, Play Fair, Better Every Day, Customer Leading, and Better Together – which helps us create the kind of workplace that delivers great results, in the right way. There has never been a better time to join the Fletcher Building family where our people are proud to say, “We made it”.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will be responsible for the development, execution, and reporting of testing strategies to ensure high quality applications. You will also create testing artefacts including test plans to detect faults, including installation, procedure, functional, performance, integration, user acceptance, operational readiness, and back out test. You’ll need experience with defect analysis to determine root cause. Monitor and document defects discovered during Test to both promote their timely resolution with developers.
You’ll provide expertise in developing peer review test plans, visual models and automated scripts. You’ll have the opportunity to work on test automation and maintain automation frameworks. As part of Group Technology, you will collaborate with project managers, end users, vendors and other information technology professionals at all levels to ensure that testing meets agreed standards and timelines.
We value your experience and skills, but to make it here you will also need to demonstrate the qualities we value as an organisation. Our people are passionate about performance. They put the customer first and are always thinking about innovative ways to solve business and customer needs. Our people act with integrity, are down to earth, open and honest and always looking for ways to improve.
For a Senior Test Analyst, we are also looking for:
- Proven experience as a Senior Test analyst, ideally in an enterprise level organisation.
- Test Automation experience across web, mobile, and ERP systems is mandatory.
- Expertise with tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, and JMeter will be an advantage.
- Experience with API’s, web services, performance testing, and test automation.
- In-depth knowledge of testing multi-tier applications including integration, database and presentation layers.
- A high level of technical literacy and ability to quickly understand new applications and technology.
- Knowledge and experience of systems development life cycle and methodologies
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
As part of Fletcher Building Group Technology, there are always opportunities to upskill yourself, get involved in work that will challenge you and help you grow.
To make it with Fletcher Building, submit your application now. For more information please contact Marco at email@example.com