Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
About the role
Our Auckland branch is looking for a Spray Bar Operator for a permanent full-time position to join our team. You will be able to manage the efficient operation of the bitumen sprayer and carry out all bitumen sprayer activities. Previous experience in sealing is a must.
• Solid experience in the Sealing industry
• Class 4 licence & DG endorsement is a must, Class 5, would be advantageous
• Demonstrate bitumen product knowledge and sprayer performance
• Self-motivation, a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
What We Offer
• Competitive hourly rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
How to Apply
Please apply directly online with your CV today
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand