• Focus on manufacturing and operations recruitment across our Australian Business Units
• End-to-End recruitment in a fast-paced organisation
• Based in Sydney (Macquarie Park)
There has never been a more exciting time to join Fletcher Building’s Australian Division as we focus on the growth and expansion of our seven Australian businesses and 5,500+ employees. The Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition Team has an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Business Partner to join their team in Macquarie Park, Sydney. We are a fun, enthusiastic team with a true passion for delivering excellence.
The industry is in growth mode and is extremely competitive at the moment, and you should be too. We need creative thinking about how to deliver the best possible talent to our business stakeholders across the nation, and in this market that is what will set you apart from the rest.
This role will focus predominantly on manufacturing and operations recruitment across our Australian business units – Laminex, Stramit, Tradelink, Oliveri, Rocla, iPlex and Fletcher Insulation.
You’ll be experienced in:
• Navigating end-to-end recruitment in a fast-paced organisation
• Clearly understanding differing styles in managers
• Being proactive in developing exceptional relationships throughout the business, based on professionalism and trust
• Providing clear communication and status updates on the recruitment process
• Manufacturing and operations recruitment (desirable)
You will have the opportunity to grow internal and external talent and market mapping, focusing on specific job families and being the specialist to add real value to the business.
Your credibility should precede you. Our stakeholders are important to us and to our multi-billion dollar organisation. Your experience will enable you to hold your own in senior strategic conversations and ensure that we are finding the very best talent to be the face of our business in each branch. The value-add piece is your knowledge, confidence and expertise.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.