Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 50 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
About the Opportunity
Our Kapiti branch has strong workload from projects in the region and is looking to grow the Traffic Management team. We are on the lookout for:
• STMS Level 1 (or higher)
• Traffic Management - TC
We are looking for people with a positive attitude who are willing to be multi-skilled. Each role requires a varying degree of experience in traffic management, so if you tick a few of the boxes below we would be interested in seeing where you could fit in the team:
• Previous traffic management experience at any level
• TC/STMS qualifications
• A reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
• Demonstrated ability, willingness and commitment to be multi-skilled and up-skilled
• Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
• You need to be able to work both day shift and night shift, including weekends.
What we offer:
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
How to Apply
Click on the apply button
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. The successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for a position within our Traffic Management team based in the Kapiti region please use the ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application