Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
We are seeking an experienced Traffic Supervisor who can make a real contribution to the traffic capability for our Christchurch team.
This will be a split role split between the office and on site. In the office you will be coordinating traffic activities, making sure that our resources are where they should be and working closely with the Operations Manager. You will also be working with our Supervisors on all our sites in conjunction with our Project Managers, Traffic Services and Safety Plans to ensure we hold the upmost highest standard.
Skills & Experience
• Hold as minimum STMS Level 2/3 NP certification
• Provide expertise on Traffic Management planning, compliance, pricing, industry best practice, risk and strategy
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within traffic management and civil construction industry
• Class 2 drivers licence minimum
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong work ethic and commitment to the highest standards of health and safety
• Plan drawing - CAD or Rapid Plan experience. Familiar with My Worksites application
• Able to organise and coordinate traffic crews
• Ability to create and work to a program
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
• A chance to join a great team
How to Apply
Up for your next career step? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply directly online.