You will be dealing with our building and trade customer base, your key responsibilities will include:
Assisting within the yard, providing product advice when required
Processing customer orders and transactions
Picking orders, monitoring inventory and cycle counts
Loading of goods on to customer vehicles
Assisting as directed to ensure an efficient yard/drive thru is maintained
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Attention to detail is essential for this role. Ideally, you can adapt to a new environment and pick up our systems quickly.
- Multi-Tasking and being organised are desirable attributes for this role.
- Computer literacy as well as great inter-personal skills will help you succeed in this role.
- A current Forklift Licence and some industry experience is desirable for this position.
- Due to the nature of the role you will be required to be at a level of physical fitness as some lifting is involved.
So if you have confidence, excellent people skills, a great team attitude and a willingness to exceed all expectations then we want to hear from you!
PlaceMakers can offer you, a safe and rewarding environment to work in, great people to work with, both colleagues and our loyal customers, attractive hourly rate and a solid, progressive and growing business to represent. Plus, Nelson offers the perfect environment for a balanced lifestyle. Work in a place where you can enjoy the stunning natural landscapes, vibrant arts scene, and consistently high sunshine hours that our region beholds.
Apply online or send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference #14652.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit. PlaceMakers has a pre-employment drug and medical testing policy.