With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Our strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry and offer market leading benefits and a compelling proposition to high performers including the opportunity to:
- Work alongside our industry’s best and grow personally and professionally both on-the-job and through our training and education programs
- Feel valued thanks to our people focus and commitment to our values; protect, be bold, customer leading and better together
- Celebrate working for an organisation that encourages the contribution of all people. We are particularly focused on increasing female participation within Tradelink and the broader plumbing industry
- Make a difference as part of a team that inspires customers to achieve great things
In this role, you will be charged with leading a large team of Branch and Area Sales Managers across the South West region of metropolitan Sydney including Wollongong to maximise sales, margin, and profit performance. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will drive a strong focus on health and safety, develop current and future leadership capability and champion a customer first culture to ensure your region achieves best in class performance. This role presents the opportunity for you to operate at a strategic level with full P&L responsibility within your region, and partner with leaders across the Tradelink business nationally.
We are looking to speak with outcome driven leaders who have a significant depth of experience within multi-site leadership roles ideally within a trade distribution environment. Your success in this role will hinge on your ability to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated experience in the successful development and execution of a consistent strategy across sales, profitability, and safety in a complex and dynamic multi-site environment
- Well-developed business acumen and operational experience at a senior level to enable data-driven decisions aligned to business strategy
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to partner strategically with customers, suppliers, senior leaders, and team members on the front line to drive business outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills that enable you to empower and a build a strong and resilient team
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways